Sunday, September 11, 2005

to domee...n jenn...heck,to anyone that matters...

eh,domee,i'm referring to my kind of music as music i listen to...rock,n progressively heavier genres...
neway,on to the main point:wassup with id'ing me as veggie only????i am a lot of other things besides my diet,ok?
i mean,doesn't anyone get the feeling that there's something more beneath the surface just waiting to be discovered??no?No~?? .........no? :'(

neway,on to my beneath-the-surface qualities:
like...i'm also a financial liberalist,Kaicius,procrastinator,slacker,hardcore-expenditurist-without-the-deep-pockets (which leads to me being) dirt broke...
i also display animal magnetism (though it seems this magnetism isn't useful for anything other than to attract doggies n birdies... -.-"), have been said to be super XL,fulla crap,NTsocial,wet-blanket,non-g@y (n i dun mean homophobic here hor..), etc...

please,my friends...open ur eyes to the parts of me that don't see the light (no,i dun mean literally...those parts dun c the light for a good reason)...

sigh,i need to sleep-fulla crap...

No comments: