Monday, September 12, 2005

sunny.happy.yay.

went for fave tut in the morning...then din go study as planned,cuz genius me forgot to bring readings,so headed home...after that went for a short swim,but it was cloudy,sianz...after that went for film lect,then for choir...enjoyed it,btw.literal n sarcastic.watched about sth i wun do..well,now i think i wun do it..in future,who knows...nvm,back to lect..after lect came out to a thunderstorm..perfect.more light cast upon my sunny disposition...slowly made my way to pgp...neway i really think sth shud be done about it..not my problem to thrash out,but still.oh well,not my problem...
frankly i'm asking for it...midterm tml,i shud sleep soon...take medication b4 i sleep tho',good for sleeping...neway he din look too shabby wen i saw him this afternoon,hope he's feeling better le..

No comments: